Do the SQUAT CHALLENGE with me! :D - SQUAT CHALLENGE CALENDAR

Hey there guys and gals! The "Squat Challenge" is basically a 30 day challenge where you continuously build up on squats. I have already started, but stopped around 100. I have noticed though that my thighs became less jiggly. So I have decided I will restart the challenge, and hopefully complete it through this time! :D

In case you have not heard of this "Squat Challenge", here is a little calendar I made below!


Print out! :D

How to do a squat:




Friendly Reminder: 

How to keep on track?
  • set reminders on your phone once a day!
  • download a task app/ check list! (For the android I recommend Astrid Tasks)
  • Print out the Calendar and cross off as you go.
  • Have a family member or friend do it with you/remind you. Motivate each other!
  • You don't have to do the squat all at once. For example, if you are suppose to do 50 that particular day, why not do 25 in the morning and 25 at night. (Or perhaps 25 whenever you are free, then 25 another time during the day when you are free?)
Good luck and go get a nice butt! :D
Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment