In-Between


Hey yall! Today's look, (Thursday, yes I know I'm posting this on Friday..) is fairly simple. I paired a very fancy fancy printed cardigan ( I like to call it a half-kimono) with your basic distressed shorts and a simple flowy black tank. To add some extra pazazz to the top of my outfit, I paired a Metallic Silver bustier under the tank. My mom says my cardigan reminds her of the elderly and that I look like a grandma when I wear it, however so, I still love it! It's pretty darn funny that I'm sporting a middle part today because I usually look like a little fat ugly Asian boy when my hair is parted down the center. I would have never parted my hair down the center before, and even as of today it was an accident. I was kind of just chilling on my bed and when I got up it was parted down the middle. When I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I was skeptical if I was just pondering false lies that it actually appeared nice. So I posed the question to my sisters and they replied with "why not give it a try." So I gave it a try and it actually looked nice, I think it may because my bangs grew out more so it covers my chubby face. Anyways, none of you guys want to hear this, or much less care, so lets move on! :D

Top: Joppa
Bustier: F21
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Dirty Laundry
Rings: H&M & Disneyland




Wouldn't actually just wear the bustier in public, too showy! But for styling purposes~


Death glare zzzZZZ`` lol



dance, dance, dance. whee woo whee woo~

Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Oh no, your hair so nice even though it's centered :) And also your gif photo is so fun!
    Hope you'd join my birthday giveaway :)
    TWO WINNERS WILL WIN TWO CLOTHES ON SMIZE WITH STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omq, thank you so much! :D Hehe, maybe I'll try it gain today, but I feel like there's a low percentage of it looking nice again. I'm going to go the giveaway out right now! Thanks for your comment(:

      Delete
  2. Thanks you! Hehe, tthis was actually 7 at night when I took these. The cardigan is from h&m and now h&m has an online shopping option so maybe you'll find it their! (: thanks u uber much &good luck finding it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love you for your comment(: Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look ;)
    You have an amazing style!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete