Vegan/ Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup

Hey fellow human beings surfing the Internet! 
So, today I have a vegan friendly makeup list post for you all! I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but I do have a lot of friends that are. Lately another one of my very good friends has converted to veganism and so our conversations have been more vegan related. Spending time with my friends often influences me to google random vegan facts just because, and I've noticed it's always been hard for not only my freinds but other vegans out there to find vegan friendly makeup. So any who, basically I did some research for my friends but decided to share with all of you too!(:

**Disclaimer: Please do your own research before you head out and buy any of these products. I am not vegan and have very limited knowledge on what ingredients vegans consider "friendly". All these products mentioned I found on either the official brand's website, off of other blogs, or vegan community sites. All these products are cruelty free and contain no animal derived products. HOWEVER, even though some of these companies state they do not test on animal, some of their parent companies do. Please do your own research and be aware of these complications. Thank you.

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP

1. Face:


Wet n Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Liquid Moisturizer SPF 15 $3.99



2. Concealer:




3. Cheeks:
Elf Studio H.D. Blush (comes in 5 colors) $3.00



4. Lips :
e.l.f. minerals lipstick $5.00 (Comes in 17 shades)
Wet n Wild MegaLast Mega Last Lip Color $1.99 (comes in 10 shades)


e.l.f. luscious liquid lipstick $1.00 (comes in 11 shades)

e.l.f. studio gloss gloss $3.00 (comes in 10 shades)

5. Eyes:



6.Powder:





Thank you for reading this post, hoped this helped somebody(:
Look out for part 2! (High-end Makeup)
**It is very possible I made have made a mistake, if one of these products turn out not to vegan pleas notify me so I can make changes(:
useful links:

Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Great post Im not vegan/vegetarian either but this post is really helpful you included so many options :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products *_*

    Wish Happy New Year!!!!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that these products are vegan, and though I have not tried specific 'makeup' products by e.l.f. I have purchased e.l.f. shadow appliators, foundation/brow/and smudge brushes, eyelash wand and curlers and have found that these items are by no means built to last. Flimsy, the shadow applicators fell apart within two days of use, and the bristles on the foundation brush fall off regularly. My hunch is that they are cheap because you are indeed getting what you pay for, vegan or otherwise.
    vegan cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I too have bought their brushes, honestly not a big fan. E.l.f makeup is cheap but they have some pretty decent products that people do love. I think it's best to check out reviews(:
      I will try to post my high end vegan post soon :D Those defs should be better quality and hopefully worth the money (:
      Thanks for your input!

      Delete
  5. Vegan makeup products are cosmetics that do not use ingredients derived from — or tested on — animals. Concerns about animal abuse by the cosmetic industry has created a growing market for cruelty free products. Vegan cosmetic options include eye shadow, blush, lipstick and foundation; even vegan nail polish is becoming increasingly available.
    Vegan Cosmetics



    ReplyDelete
  6. Vegan make-up reference point your makeups made with licensed organic and natural elements. They cannot comprise of almost any monster elements or perhaps almost any through products. They need in no way finished up analyzed within pet dogs neither.
    Vegan Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vegan cosmetics talk to your makeups designed with genuine, natural aspects. They don't include things like just about any creature aspects and even just about any simply by merchandise. They've never appeared screened interior animals not of which.
    Vegan Makeup

    ReplyDelete