Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot: Swatches and Review

HALLLOOOWW! (As Marcus Butler would say)
Today, I bring to you a cheeky holiday gift set unboxing! We are going to be talking about Benefits Cheeky Sweet Spot Limited Edition Box Set! I was so so so ecstatic when I saw this on Sephora. I think it's the perfect way for an individual to experience the awesomeness of Benefit's blushes without individually purchasing all of them. Plus it comes with the highlighter watt's up (which I totally been wanting for forever!) They are currently sold out online (Sephora, Benefit.com), but they are still available in stores last I checked.  (Macys, Sephora)
However, if you are unable to go to a local store, or don't have one at your convnince here are some fancy links where you can get your hand on these blushes



My Overall Review:
9/10
Love this Set! I highly reccomend guys or gals looking to expand their blush/bronzer collection to purchase this set. Also, this set makes a great holiday/birthday gift! This is limited edition so if you are eyeing this I would hop on it fast. Benefit blushes/bronzers are pretty well formulated and have decent staying power. I own the Hoola bronzer already, (and I've hit pan!) and it's a great contour and all over bronzer. It has lasted me forever (2 years), and I still have a decet amount left. The brush it comes with is not very durable. I have washed the brush that comes with the hoola bronzer only a handful of time and it's pretty much wear and tear. So definitely invest in a good cheek blush! I would also like to add that some of these blushes may not show up too well on darker skin tones o that may be something to consider. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day/night! (:

Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment