Super Late Birthday Post

Hey! So, my birthday was December third, and I was meaning to post this and share with you but I never got to it. So here it is now like a bajillion years later. (: Whoo procrastination for the win!

Let's start with my "birthday outfit" 
(This wasn't my actual birthday but I celebrated it on this day)
Top, skirt, necklace: F21
Shoes: Pacsun
Purse: Dooney and Bourke




Food: Cheesecake Factory


Some shopping after and GIFTS(:



(Dooney and Bourke Dillen Crossbody Satchel)

I am truly blessed and thankful for all the great things in my life<33 
Since it was my 18th birthday, my parents decided to spoil me. I totally 100% was not expecting a Prada Saffiano Bag. I didn't even ask for one. I have been to scared to wear it out in public because it's just so nice and I don't want to mess it up! Anyways that's a quick summary of my birthday celebration from ten years ago. 



1 comment:

  1. Shelly, you are so beautiful. I love your clothes. My favorite is your blue pleated skirt from last year. More please

    ReplyDelete