Sephora Haul: Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, Give Me Some Lip, Soap and Glory Clarity Face Soap (Mini Review and Swatches)



I love me some Sephora!! I am also very very happy to announce that I have sucessfully become a VIB Sephora Member starting earlier this fall! (And I'm pretty close to becoming a VIB Rouge member, ahh! Exciting). Anways, here is a late post haul that I actuall purchased about half a month ago. But I thought I would share it with you since I have pictures and it is holiday season, so this ma be helpful to all you little makeup gift givers! Enjoy :D





Urban Decay All Nighter Spray: I'm sorry to say that I tried to 
veer away from this spray and ventured out to try a few others. BUT I am 
back and will stay back for a while. So sorry I ever left, but this by far still the best
setting spray I ever used. This is a great gift (whether it be for someone else or yourself!)
because it's basically the price of one for TWO!? This is still in stock, so if you are faithful to
this spray and know you will restock, I'd suggest to restock now and save it for later. (Saving money is your friend!)
[UPDATE: Currently out of stock but they may restock again for the holiday season, kepp our eyes peeled!] 


Give Me Some Lip: ($25, $90 Value)
 This set contains: 

- 0.03 oz Urban Decay Mini Naked Revolution Lipstick 
- 0.12 oz Nars Deluxe Orgasm Lip Gloss 
- 0.07 oz Buxom Mini Full On Lip Cream in White Russian 
- 0.02 oz Marc Jacobs Mini Lust for Lacquer in Kissability 
- 0.05 oz Deluxe Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in Meritage 
- 0.20 oz Full-size Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in Pout



(In Sunlight)

(Indoor Lighting)

 And another one in sunlight!
 So far I'm really loving this set! My favorites are the Urban Decay Revolution and Smashbox's Pout! I use that combo on a weekly basis. The Smashbox Pout really looks good over any lipstick. It just kinda adds a extra pazzaz to whatever you are wearing. The Buxom one kinda stings my lips, regardless I still love the color! The Marc Jacobs has been a hard one to us so far, but I'm sure I'll figure out a look that goes with it soon. Overall, I'm pretty glad with this purchase and would reccomend it to lip junkies or starters! :D


This is a great light exfoliating cleanser. Personally, I don't think it does musch exfoliating. The beads are rather large but you dont get that scratchy feeling as you when you use other exfoliating cleansers. I think this is a great face wash for sensite skin guys and gals. I do really enjoy this cleanser but am defintely on the fence about repurchasing because although it worked for me for a while my skin type has chaged so it dosen't really suit me anymore. 
Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment